The Litany Against Fear

I will not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. (Frank Herbert)

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

No Herceptin

Last week I decided to postpone my Herceptin treatment. My Oncologist was very supportive and told me I could take 1-2 weeks off. I'm going for 2. Hopefully baby Anya will enjoy the time off as much as I will. Next sonogram is tomorrow, Wednesday the 19th. Amniotic fluid must stay up! Drinking liquids like crazy even though it isn't proven that it helps. Thanks to Renee for telling others about me, and to all of you who have posted nice things.

PS My last MRI came back negative! No new brain mets for me. Of course they couldn't do a contrast scan because of Anya, but as far as they could tell it was clear. Anya didn't like the noise and got all fidgety, but they kept it short and as quiet as possible.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Hang in there and keep us all posted. This is a bit of a bright spot in our little cancer community so we are all watching.